(gaia) va bad-man-inc preach (gaia) va bad-man-inc preach

Tha's something different

Although YOU didn't make any of the effects, it's good that you included them. It really does make it a lot more immersive.

Voice acting itself was once again great. Keep it up. =)

rednikaiaG responds:

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by mastermalpass------>
I know you're busy with school, life, your brother, driving and all that jazz. Your review means alot to me and I can't thank you enough for leaving words and a 10 here for me.
I have to give all credit to Bad-Man-Inc for the effects AND artistic presentation.
All I did was, say the words he sent to me via e-mail. I hope to hear from you soon, Man.
Update me on what's been going on with you. How'd that class go? Vroom, vroom. . .

..........Take care, be good and let this girl know how life's goin' for ya.period

(gaia) va3C 1st turtle (gaia) va3C 1st turtle

It's impressive

5 completely different voices by one person. You gone into any flash projects yet? Because this skill really can go to some use.

rednikaiaG responds:

I haven't YET, mastermalpass------>
Y--E--T being the KEY word.
There HAVE been a few ideas tossed around though. Which is aMAZing in itself to me. It ALmost makes me wish I had known about Newgrounds aLONG time ago. I'm really looking forward to working with anyone and everyone who is ready AND willing to put up with a chatty schitzophrenic chick.
Thanks for the compliment, mastermalpass. I hope there ARE aLOT of,
submissions-to-be, just waiting to be expressed from the depths of My procrastiNATION.

..........Take care, be good and watch where you park your TANK.period

Sonic Chemical Plant 2.0 Sonic Chemical Plant 2.0

A true masterpiece.

My favorite sonic 2 song from my favorite sonic2 level. This is a very well made song, just like it's taken from the game it's self. Very well put together and it's got a great beat. 10/10 isn't enough for this song, but it's all I can give :D

Sonic Chemical Plant (Demo) Sonic Chemical Plant (Demo)

Could be better, but it was good.

I liekd it alot, even though it's not too much like the real version (the main melody doesn't vary enough) but it is still a nice piece of work, with a good beat to it.

STH2 Casino Night Zone STH2 Casino Night Zone

Very good.

I've already heard a great version of casino night zone stage 2. but this is a brilliant version of stage 1.

S2 - Casino Night Zone VS. S2 - Casino Night Zone VS.

Not my favourite sonic 2 song,

But it's still from my 2nd favorite level, and the song is very well done, and that song is very well made. at first I thought it was the real one.